Which school? Grammar school or private school education?
- Private Schools: There is a huge range of Independent/private schools spread out over Great Britain, Ireland, The Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. Private or independent schools are fee-paying schools. These schools are fee paying and most of them are members of the ISI (Independent Schools Inspectorate). They are independent of many regulations that apply to state schools. The biggest of these regulations that they are independent of is the National Curriculum.
- Grammar Schools: Grammar schools in England and subsequently in British territories overseas have a long and colourful history as part of a highly rated education system. They now teach a wide variety of subjects.
School Entrance Tests – GCSE exam papers and GCSE prep
Market-leading CAT4 practice tests
The CAT4 is one of the most widely used standardised cognitive test in the UK and the US. Although there are many others. Many are employed to determine places for gifted children programmes in the US.
Prep school entrance test practice
Standardised school test guides
We offer many guides to the other popular standardised cognitive tests. Plus practice test materials for each one.
- Firstly our Parents Guide to the CAT4.
- Secondly, an explanation of the CAT4 test levels and CAT4 tests practice.
- Also our CCAT cognitive test guide, together with our CCAT practice tests.
- Then next our CogAT standardized test guide. Plus, our highly recommended COGat practice tests.
- And similarly the useful OLSAT cognitive tests guide with its associated OLSAT practice tests.
- Plus our SCAT standardized test guide and some useful SCAT practice tests.
- Then also our New York guide and New York county’s gifted and talented practice tests.
- And finally some MAP test prep , as well as additional MAP test prep resources and our CLEP Maths test guide.
Private school entrance exam practice papers
Welcome to our free private school entrance exams. We offer excellent practice tests for the common entrance exam.
Our best advice is to ‘Keep calm and Carry On’
If your child is worried about taking their exam, we advise reassuring them they will be fine and just to do their best. Do not leave any anxiety issues, such as those described above, to get better on their own without any invention…since it can lead to a situation in which your child can’t focus at all on their practice.
Good luck with your exams!
Our FREE MAP TEST PRACTICE materials.