At School Entrance Tests we aim to provide useful best school guides and to take the anxiety out of school entrance tests for students and parents:
- Providing a vast collection of free private and grammar school entrance exams and educational resources.
- Creating fun and effective 10-minute tests in the form of quizzes.
- Providing children with practice exam questions within time restraints. At the same time, they can review the feedback to their answers. This gives children more personal responsibility for their own learning.
We understand how stressful entrance exams can be and therefore want to level the playing field for those who can’t afford tutors / private education.
Which school? Grammar school or private school education?
- Private Schools: There is a huge range of Independent/private schools spread out over Great Britain, Ireland, The Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. Private or independent schools are fee-paying schools. These schools are fee paying and most of them are members of the ISI (Independent Schools Inspectorate). They are independent of many regulations that apply to state schools. The biggest of these regulations that they are independent of is the National Curriculum.
- Grammar Schools: Grammar schools in England and subsequently in British territories overseas have a long and colourful history as part of a highly rated education system. They now teach a wide variety of subjects.
Standardised school test guides
We offer many guides to the other popular standardised cognitive tests. Plus practice test materials for each one.
- Firstly our Parents Guide to the CAT4, an explanation of the CAT4 test levels and CAT4 tests practice.
- Also our CCAT cognitive test guide, together with our CCAT practice tests.
- Then next our CogAT standardized test guide. Plus, our highly recommended COGat practice tests.
- Finally, our MAP test prep and other MAP test prep resources. and MAP practice tests.
Good luck with your exams!