To start we have, Eton entrance exams. Also, we have Canterbury past papers. Plus, Cambridge Past Papers. We hope you find these useful!
Eton COlleage past papers – Eton entrance exams
Firstly, here are our Years 3-6 past papers for Eton College, Canterbury College and for Cambridge College.
Past papers Eton College
Secondly, here are our Years 8 and 10 past papers for Eton College, Canterbury College and for Cambridge College.
Past papers Eton Canterbury Cambridge 13+
Cambridge Past papers 13+
Eton College Past papers
Eton College Past papers
Past papers Eton Canterbury Cambridge 13+
Canterbury Past papers 13+
Best Grammar schools
- Tiffin Girls School. Kingston-upon-Thames.
- Upton Court Grammar School. Slough.
- Queen Elizabeth School. Barnet.
- Nonsuch High School for Girls. Sutton.
- The Henrietta Barnett School. London.
- Kendrick School. Reading.
11 PLUS MATHS
Firstly, here are some excellent 11+ Maths tips.
Next, the School Entrance Tests 11+ Maths Practice.
11 PLUS VERBAL REASONING
In our opinion these are the best 11 plus tips for Verbal Reasoning.
Next, our 11+ Verbal Reasoning Practice.
11 PLUS ENGLISH
Firstly, to improve your literacy skills.
Secondly, practice to improve your spelling and grammar.
Thirdly, some general 11 Plus English Practice.
11 PLUS TIPS
Firstly, our top Maths test tips. Here are some useful mental Maths practice.
We hope you enjoy our top tips to improve your literacy skills.
11 PLUS PRACTICE
Here is useful mental Maths practice.
OUR 11 PLUS BLOGS
This blog is for anyone who wants to become an 11-plus tutor.
Next, this blog explains differences between the GL 11+ CEM 11+ and the Essex 11+ exams.
100 Books children should read
Here are the TES and the National Association for the Teaching of English survey results. This surveyed the hundred books children should read before leaving primary school.
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
- Goodnight Mister Tom by Michelle Magorian
- Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
- Matilda by Roald Dahl
- The Gruffalo by Julia Donaldson
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C S Lewis
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
- We’re Going on a Bear Hunt by Michael Rosen
- Dogger by Shirley Hughes
- Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
- Stig of the Dump by Clive King
- Black Beauty by Anna Sewell
- The Iron Manby Ted Hughes
- Flat Stanley by Jeff Brown
- Winnie the Pooh by A A Milne
- Funnybones by Allan and Janet Ahlberg
- Owl Babies by Martin Waddell and Patrick Benson
- The Hobbit by J R R Tolkien
- Green Eggs and Hamby Dr Seuss
- War Horse by Michael Morpurgo
- Grimm’s Fairy Tales by The Brothers Grimm
- The Tiger Who Came to Tea by Judith Kerr
- Peace at Last by Jill Murphy
- Artemis Fowl series by Eoin Colfer
Hairy Maclary from Donaldson’s Dairy by Lynley Dodd
- Not Now Bernard by David Mckee
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney
- The Twits by Roald Dahl
- I am David by Anne Holm
- The Highwayman by Alfred Noyes
- The Paddington series. Michael Bond
- Amazing Grace by Mary Hoffman and Caroline Binch
- Esio Trot by Roald Dahl
- Five Children and It by E Nesbit
- Clockwork by Phillip Pullman
- The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- The Magic Far Away Tree by Enid Blyton
- Farmer Duck by Martin Waddell and Helen Oxenbury
- Swallows and Amazons by Arthur Ransome
- The Silver Sword by Ian Serraillier
- The Worst Witch series by Jill Murphy
- The Alfie and Annie Rose. Shirley Hughes
- Shakespeare Stories by Leon Garfield
- Journey to the River Sea by Eva Ibbotson
- Six Dinner Sid by Inga Moore
- Sad Book by Michael Rosen
- The Borrowers by Mary Norton
- A Dark, Dark Tale by Ruth Brown
- The Jolly Postman by Allan Ahlberg
Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
- Coraline by Neil Gaiman
- Zoo by Anthony Browne
- Treasure Island by R L Stevenson
- Voices in the Park by Anthony Browne
- Cinderella by Charles Perrault, illustrated by Roberto Innocenti
- Pig Heart Boy by Malorie Blackman
- The Railway Children by E Nesbit
- Cloud Busting by Malorie Blackman
- Kidnapped by R L Stevenson
- The Sheep Pig by Dick King-Smith
- Beegu by Alexis Deacon
- The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Graham
- Eragon by Christopher Paolini
- he Mr Men and Little Miss. Roger Hargreaves
- Gentle Giant by Michael Morpurgo
- Just So Stories by Rudyard Kipling
- The Velveteen Rabbit by Margery Williams
- Pinocchio by Carlo Collodi, illustrated by Roberto Innocenti
- Eagle of the Ninth by Rosemary Sutcliff
- Theseus and the Minotaur by David Orme and Wendy Body
- The Just William series by Richmal Crompton
- On the Way Home by Jill Murphy
- Pumpkin Soup by Helen Cooper
- Street Child by Berlie Doherty
The Happy Prince and Other Stories by Oscar Wilde
- Angelo by Quentin Blake
- The Day the Crayons Quit by Drew Draywalt and Oliver Jeffers
- The Snowman by Raymond Briggs
- My Mumby Anthony Browne
- The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- The Tunnel by Anthony Browne
- Face by Benjamin Zephaniah
- The Turbulent Term of Tyke Tyler by Gene Kemp
- The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein
- Click Clack Moo: cows that type by Doreen Cronin and Betsy Lewin
- The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster
- The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter
- I Will Not Ever Never Eat a Tomato by Lauren Child
- The Skulduggery Pleasant series. Derek Landy
- The Early Years at Malory Towers by Enid Blyton
- Wolf Brother by Michelle Paver
- Birds Beasts and Relatives by Gerald Durrell
- The Weirdstone of Brisingamenby Alan Garner
- The Mrs Pepperpot series. Alf Proysen
- The Asterix Series by Rene Goscinny and Albert Uderzo
- The Fib and Other Stories by George Layton
- The Giant’s Necklace by Michael Morpurgo
- The Kipper series. Mick Inkpen
- The Milly-Molly-Mandy series. Joyce Lankester Brisley
- The Suitcase Kid by Jacqueline Wilson
London Private Schools Entrance
Firstly, Barnet / Secondly, Brent / Thirdly, Camden private schools / Next, City of London / Then, Croydon / Also, Ealing /And Enfield / Plus, Greenwich / Then, Hackney / Also, Hammersmith & Fulham / Plus, Hampstead / Next, Haringey / Also, Harrow / And Havering / Next, Hillingdon / Also, Hounslow / Then, Islington / Plus, Kensington & Chelsea / And Kingston-upon-Thames / Also, Lewisham / Merton / And then Notting Hill / Plus also Redbridge / Then Richmond-upon-Thames / And next Streatham / Also Southwark / Plus Sutton / Next Wandsworth / And then Westminster / Finally Wimbledon.
11 Plus Practice and 11 Plus Tips
11+ Verbal Reasoning Tips / Pass marks for the 11-plus pass marks / Verbal Reasoning Practice / Numerical reasoning test tips / Maths test tips Literacy Tips / Literacy Practice / Spelling and Grammar Tips / 11+ English Practice / How to become an 11-plus tutor / GL 11+ CEM 11+ Essex 11+