Welcome to our CCAT practice tests for a gifted education. Children need to take certain gifted program tests, such as the CCAT, to get admission to certain gifted children programs.
* * * CONTENT UPDATED MARCH 2021 * * *
Why use CogAT practice tests?
On gifted children programs, it is more likely that gifted children will
- Find peers who have similar pursuits;
- Fit in better than in general classrooms.
- Feel better and they comfortable about socialising and thereby making new friends.
- Have become very popular across America.
Canadian Cognitive Abilities Test (CCAT):
- Used in Canada for screening the abilities of gifted children.
- Group-administered intelligence test given to students studying in grades K -12.
- Assesses an individual’s verbal, non-verbal as well as quantitative reasoning.
- Designed in a way that even English Language Learners can attempt it providing for fairness for students coming from varied socio-cultural backgrounds.
- 118 – 176 questions that have to be answered depending on the level and a student
- Usually takes approximately 90 minutes to complete it.
- Three sections are either administered individually or together as per the process of each school.
- Often an American school will make preparatory classes available.
Our other gifted children practice tests
- CAT practice tests
- CogAT practice tests
- MAP practice tests
- NNAT practice tests
- OLSAT practice tests
- SCAT practice tests
Premium gifted children practice tests
We offer firstly our recommended CCAT practice tests. Then secondly, the highly recommended COGat practice tests. And also thirdly, MAP practice tests. Plus, there is NNAT practice tests. Also, OLSAT practice tests. And our SCAT practice tests.
Our CAT4 Test Practice Resources
Firstly our Parents Guide to the CAT4.
Secondly, our feature on What your CAT4 results mean for your child.
Thirdly, our CAT4 tests practice.
Welcome to our CCAT practice tests