School Entrance Tests are CAT4 gifted assessments specialists.
CAT4 Gifted assessments specialists
- Firstly, our Level A CAT4 Practice.
- Secondly, CAT4 Level B Practice .
- Thirdly, Level C CAT4 Practice .
- Then, CAT4 Level D Practice .
- Next, Level E CAT4 Practice .
- Also, F Level F CAT4 Practice .
- Plus, CAT4 Questions – CAT4 FAQ.
- And then, our CAT4 Practice Test.
- Also, there’s our What type of questions are in a CAT4 test?
- Plus, What are CAT4 based Gifted Children Programs?
- Then next, CAT4 profiles.
- Lastly, our CAT4 guide, What is the CAT4 test?
Gifted education CAT4 practice tests
We offer many guides to the other popular standardised cognitive tests. Plus practice test materials for each one.
FROM School Entrance Tests,
The CAT 4 gifted child test
Why use OLSAT practice tests?
On gifted children programs, it is more likely that gifted children will
- Find peers who have similar pursuits;
- Fit in better than in general classrooms.
- Feel better and they comfortable about socialising and thereby making new friends.
- Have become very popular across America.
Otis-Lenon School Ability Test (OLSAT)
This test is also where different options are given and the correct ones from them need to be selected, which assesses logical skills along with several kinds of oral, non-verbal, figure related, and quantitative questions based on reasoning. This test comprises two sections namely verbal and non-verbal sections testing pictorial, figural, and quantitative interpretive skills. The verbal and nonverbal sections can be executed separately as per the norms of the school.
The OLSAT tests scholastic achievements like memory, ability to see patterns and relationships, and most importantly their speed of thought. The OLSAT test level also depends on the grade of the student. There is a total of 21 verbal and non-verbal questions that have to be attempted by the students. Several preparatory classes help in preparing the students for these tests.
Welcome to our OLSAT practice tests
Our other gifted children practice tests
Try our premium OLSAT practice tests
Sample OLSAT Kindergarten Level question
|1.||Point to the letters that are different sizes.|
Sample OLSAT 3rd and 4th Level questions
Sample OLSAT 5th and 6th Grade Level questions
GIFTED EDUCATION SPECIALISTS