You can get a free well-being development report of recommendations if you spend 2-3 minutes answering our Burnout self-assessment below:
Knowledge work continues to get more challenging. During the pandemic those employees wfh, on average, worked longer and longer hours as the lockdowns wore on. Unfortunately in our opinion this is not how people do the best work.
Fix the virtual working environment
It’s not actually about measuring how many workers are feeling under pressure. The key measure here is to identify those hybrid working employees with unmanageable workloads. Then to provide hybrid working information that then educates those employees about:
- Gaining more control over their work (and working hours);
- Better hybrid working tools; and
- More autonomy in how to do their jobs better.
- How to reverse virtual working burnout. Since any company seeing scores on the negative end of the spectrum should be acting quickly.
Our Related Well-Being surveys
You might also enjoy the following popular personality quizzes:
- Firstly, how are your Basic Tutoring Skills?
- Secondly, how effective is your decision-making style?
- Thirdly, how well-developed are your English writing skills.
- And next, how is virtual burnout measured?
- And then finally our specific teacher burnout survey.