Welcome to our ACT test practice and other College Entrance Practice tests.
Like the MAP, ACT has been used to assess the American College readiness of millions of high school students.
ACT Test Practice
The ACT is:
- A standardized test used for American College admissions.
- Used by Universities and colleges for taking the admission decisions of the candidates.
- Is accepted by all four-year colleges and universities in the United States as well as more than 225 universities outside of the U.S.
- covers English, mathematics, reading, and scientific reasoning.
- Offers an optional direct writing test.
- Test sections are individually scores are based on a scale of 1–36.
- Includes a composite score that is ACT’s four sections’s average.
College Admissions Officers:
- Review the standardized test scores.
- Plus, they review high school class’s review and GPA score…
- As well as the mentors/teachers Recommendation…
- And the letter of extra-curricular activities followed by personal essays and admission interviews.
The score of this test is important in the college application process that is different from one school to another. Moreover, most of the students of the high school take this test during their spring or fall of junior or senior year.
ACT Exam dates
- Takes place annually in September, October, December followed by February, April, July, and June.
- Lasts 2 hours 55 minutes
- Or with an essay section, the ACT takes 3 hours 35 minutes.
- Divides into four multiple-choice subject tests such as reading, mathematics, English and science reasoning.
- Allows 35 minutes for a 40-question Science section, 35 minutes for a 40-question Reading section, 60 minutes for a 60-question Mathematics section and 45 minutes for a 75-question English section.
- Takes place in February, June, July, September, October and December.
ACT Test practice
CLEP Math Test
The College Level Examination Program:
- Holds a series of exams for college-going students. Among those exams.
- It contains 60 multiple choice questions.
- Takes 90 minutes.
- Covers sections like sets, real number system, logics, graphing and functions, probability, and statistics.
- Total score ranges from 20 to 80.
- American College students can choose their choice of study program from the CLEP website.
PARCC test practice
The annual Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers:
- Is the collection of examinations that are mainly for public school students and are held annually.
- Has been renamed the New Jersey Student Learning Assessments or NJSLA in short.
- Expertise professors of different subject areas develop the question papers.
- Ensures that the school students are prepared for getting admitted to different colleges located in 24 different states of the US.
- Has two sections: English or language arts, and Mathematics.
- Consists of several multiple-choice questions
- Is marked in levels, where level 1 indicates poor performance and maximum level 5 indicates excellent performance.
- The PARCC exam costs from $20.50 per student, which might slightly increase with different cities.
ACT test practice
SBAC test practice
The Smarter Balanced Assessment System:
- Is a computer-based text that allows students to check their ability to complete the different assignments.
- Considers the CCSS standards for testing on English literature and Mathematics.
- Has three sections: summative assessments, interim assessments, and formative assessment tools.
- For English literature and Mathematics tests, there are 30 questions, for which students will be graded between 3 and 8. For students who appear for mid-year exams as well, the cost for registration is $27.30 per student.
TSI test practice
The TSI test or the Texas Success Initiative Assessment is an education program that determines the suitable level of courses, works for colleges in respect to the prospective students.
The TSI exams are managed and controlled by the Testing Services Office to achieve the Texas Success Initiative (TSI) requirements.
The main sections of this exam include Mathematics, Writing, and Reading. A high school student can enrol himself for Dual Credit if he scores 351 in reading, 340 in writing, including 4+ for easy writing, and 350 in Math.
Students can register for TSI tests at any time through online websites; all they have to do is mention the preferred exam dates. The fee for TSI registration is $25 per section and if a student applies for all sections, he/she have to pay $60.
ACT test practice
TABE test practice
The TABE or Test of Adult Basic Education is an American test that aims to assess the skills and capabilities of individuals, which is going to give them future success. The exams cover different areas of learning, including math, language, and reading.
Several American colleges and schools that give associated degrees to students use the score of the TABE test to judge the ability of the students.
TABE test is a three-hour long examination available in four versions, depending on the current education level of the eligible student.
There are four types of TABE tests, namely TABE 11 & 12 for assessing college and career-readiness standards, computerized exam TABE PC, TABE –Advanced level for higher education, and TABE CLAS-E for students whose first language is not English.
The fee for appearing to a TABE exam can be around $15 to $25.
- Our ACCUPLACER Practice Tests
- Analyses the knowledge level of a student for attending college-level courses.
- Interested students usually conduct the Accuplacer exams to know their capacity before enrolling in colleges.
- Assesses reading, writing, and mathematics.
- Provided by the College Board, the same institution that offers CLEP exams.
- One of the most interesting facts is there is no time limit for Accuplacer exams.
- Multiple-choice questions, plus a WritePlacer essay section.
- American Colleges can customize the contents of tests as well as use the outcomes to decide a course placement of a student.
- In Accuplacer tests, there are no failing or passing scores. Universities and colleges set their markings to decide the students’ course placement.
- The cost of the Accuplacer tests ranges from $15 to $50.
ACT test practice
TEAS – Test of Essential Academic Skills
- Our TEAS Practice Tests for students who apply for nursing schools in the USA.
- To identify the ability of students for adjusting to the nursing program.
- Developed and managed by Assessment Technologies Institute.
- The examination TEAS requires a composite score of 75% for the nursing students to pass, where it additionally needs a score of 85% in reading, a score of 65% in math, and a score of 70% in the science group.
- TEAS students can take the examination of ATI TEAS through one of the three different mediums. The first one is at an institution either online by using remote proctoring or on-campus.
American School Exams Prep
- ISEE (Independent School Entrance Exam)
- GRE test practice
- GMAT test tips
- College entrance exams practice
- SAT test practice
ACT test practice