- GL Assessment’s Figure Matrices test practice for each school year and
- explaining why these are 5e best CAT4 Figure Matrices test practice to use
CAT4 Figure Matrices test practice (Years 4 to 12)
Here are links to the full range of CAT4 Figure Matrices Level A to CAT4 Figure Matrices Level G for your targeted CAT4 Figure Matrices revision:
- Year 4 CAT4 test practice Figure Matrices.
- CAT4 Year 5 Figure Matrices test practice.
- Year 6 CAT4 Figure Matrices.
- CAT4 Year 7 practice Figure Matrices.
- Year 8 CAT4 Figure Matrices.
- CAT4 Year 9 Figure Matrices and Year 10 CAT4 Figure Matrices.
- Year 10 CAT4 Figure Matrices and Year 12 CAT4 Figure Matrices.
Hope your find these new targeted
CAT4 Figure Matrices test practice
useful in passing your CAT 4 assessment.
What are these CAT 4 practice tests’ benefits?
- Detailed visual explanations are provided for every single question.
- By researching the Figure Matrices CAT 4 module in detail, we’ve managed to identify all of the CAT 4 Figure Matrices question types.
- For each CAT4 level, there’s a unique set of 6 targeted CAT4 practice tests that will help your child prepare for the Figure Matrices module in the CAT4 test.
So, in summary, there are two key factors:
- Firstly, these are THE most accurate and efficient way to prepare for the CAT4 Figure Matrices module.
- And secondly, they will introduce your child to all of the possible types of CAT4 Figure Matrices question.
How are non-verbal reasoning skills being assessed by the CAT4 Figure Matrices?
- In the Figure Matrices test, each question presents a figural analogy in the form of ‘A-B, C-_’.
Students have to work out how the first pair of figures is related to each other and then select from five answer options the one that completes the second pair.
Are there other CAT4 skill requirements?
Yes. All of the four key aptitude test areas are assessed by the CAT4 battery.
Each by two CAT4 sections, as detailed below:
- CAT4 Verbal Reasoning Skills assessment involves the CAT 4 Verbal Analogies section and the Verbal Classification CAT 4 section.
- CAT 4 Quantitative Reasoning Skills assessment consists of the CAT4 Number Analogies and Number Series CAT 4 test sections.
- CAT4 Spatial Reasoning Skills assessment involves the two CAT4 sections called Figure Classification and CAT 4 Figure Matrices.
School Entrance Tests’ Recommended CAT 4 practice by section
- Also try our Verbal Classification CAT4 practice and our CAT4 Verbal Analogies practice.
- Then next our CAT4 Figure Recognition practice and Figure Analysis CAT4 practice.
- And CAT4 Number Analogies practice plus our Number Series CAT4 practice.
- Finally our CAT 4 Figure Classification and CAT 4 Figure Matrices.
Other free CAT4 test practice resources
- Firstly, our Level A CAT4 Practice.
- Secondly, CAT4 Level B Practice .
- Thirdly, Level C CAT4 Practice .
- Then, CAT4 Level D Practice .
- Next, Level E CAT4 Practice .
- Also,Level F CAT4 Practice .
- Plus, CAT4 level g test practice.
- Finally, our CAT4 Practice Test.