School Entrance Tests can reassure you that the recommended targeted CAT4 Number Analogies test practice papers below will help improve your overall CAT4 score.
Which are the best CAT 4 Number Analogies practice papers?
CAT4 Number Analogies practice test papers
We often get asked which CAT 4 Number Analogies practice papers?
Well, School Entrance Tests recommend the following because all the types of CAT 4 Number Analogies question are included multiple times:
Thus your child will receive plenty of practice in all Number Analogies question types.Recommended training video(s) for the CAT4 sections where your CAT4 performance is the weakest:
CAT4 practice Number Analogies (Years 4 to 12)
Please see our list below of CAT4 test practice Verbal Analogies with the Year shown first.
- Year 4 CAT4 number analogies.
- CAT4 Year 5 Number Analogies test practice.
- Year 6 CAT4 Number Analogies.
- CAT4 Number Analogies year 7 practice
- Year 8 CAT4 number analogies test
- CAT4 Year 9 test practice Number Analogies
- Year 10 CAT4 Number Analogies.
- Year 11 CAT4 test practice Number Analogies and Year 12 CAT4 Number Analogies.
GL Assessment’s CAT4 Number Analogies.
What are these CAT 4 practice tests’ benefits?
- Detailed visual explanations are provided for every single question.
- By researching the CAT 4 Number Analogies module in detail, we’ve managed to identify every single possible version of the question type that could come up in your child’s test.
So, in summary, there are two key factors:
- Firstly, these are THE most accurate and efficient way to prepare for the CAT4 Number Analogies module.
- And secondly, they will introduce your child to all of the possible types of CAT4 Number Analogies exam question.
How are quantitive reasoning skills assessed by CAT 4’s Nu,ber Analogies?
- In the Number Analogies test, each question presents three pairs of numbers, such as ‘4-6, 8-10, 9-_’.
- Students have to work out how the pairs of numbers are related and then complete the third pair by selecting the answer from the five options presented.
- The questions in this test assess the same basic reasoning processes that are assessed in the equivalent Verbal Analogies test.
- Ps basic arithmetic knowledge, accuracy in doing simple arithmetic and flexibility in identifying and being aware of numerical relationships.
Recommended CAT 4 practice by section
- Also try our Verbal Classification CAT4 practice and our CAT4 Verbal Analogies practice.
- Then next our CAT4 Figure Recognition practice and Figure Analysis CAT4 practice.
- And CAT4 Number Analogies practice plus our Number Series CAT4 practice.
- Finally our CAT 4 Figure Classification and CAT 4 Figure Matrices practice.