Welcome to our introduction to the CAT4 Figure Classification practice test questions (by GL Assessment).
Sample CAT4 Figure Classification practice test questions
Targeted CAT 4 test practice by CAT4 section
Each of these CAT4 levels practice will effectively prepare your child for the CAT4 exam.
and/ or this highly recommended
What other skills do the CAT4 assess?
The four key aptitude test areas are assessed. Each by two CAT4 sections, as detailed below:
1) CAT 4 Verbal Reasoning Skills assessment
2) CAT 4 Non-Verbal Reasoning Skills assessment
3) CAT 4 Quantitative Reasoning Skills assessment
4) CAT 4 Spatial Reasoning Skills assessment
Parents’ Guide to the CAT4
Most schools inform parents about CAT4 tests in advance. As a result, parents get to know their plans and expectations from students. However, pupils are advised against making preparations for the CAT4 tests at home. CAT4 Individual reports to parents show the performance of their children across the four batteries. Consequently, schools present results to parents and students using the Stanines (ST) since it is easy to comprehend. Notably, the CAT4 website contains a short generic overview that can assist parents to understand more about the tests.
CAT4 test sample Figure Classification papers – CAT 4 test sample questions Figure Classification – CAT 4 test section explanations
In addition to our CAT4 Figure Classification practice tests, here’s other…
Recommended CAT 4 practice by section
- Also try our Verbal Classification CAT 4 practice and our CAT 4 Verbal Analogies practice.
- Then next our CAT 4 Figure Recognition practice and Figure Analysis CAT 4 practice.
- And CAT 4 Number Analogies practice plus our Number Series CAT 4 practice.
- Finally our CAT4 Figure Classification and CAT4 Figure Matrices practice.