Welcome to our guide to the Top Private London Primary Schools.
Top Private Primary Schools in London
Plus, other ISEB, CEM pre-tests can be searched here here:
London values education more than anything so one will find an abundant supply of top-grade private primary schools here. Here, the education system is primarily based on providing education to one group of single-gender at one time. Boys schools and girls schools are quite evident here and if your child is a boy, then there is a 99% chance that he will be going to an all-boys school only.
Below is a list of some of the best primary schools (private) in London:
North London Collegiate school
- First, we have the North London Collegiate school which was established in 1850
- It’s still one of the best performing schools in England.
- Some of the greatest minds in the country attended this school.
- Being located in Harrow, UK, it gets students from all around the country.
- It’s considered as an education-focused institution, which commits to building students from the ground to successful human beings.
- This is a girl school and most girls in harrow have either some connection with this school or studied there.
King’s College School:
- The second one on our list is King’s College School which is world-renowned and is located in Wimbledon.
- Post its foundation in the year 1829, it declared itself as an independent school that will not be involved with any foreign governance.
- It offers a brilliant faculty with a peaceful environment that is ideal for educating children and building a strong foundation.
- The school has been there teaching students for a considerable period of time.
- City of London school for girls
By the name, one will be able to understand that this school has been built for taking in guys primarily. The school is one of the finest independent schools in the UK and has been there for more than 50 years. It was founded in 1894 by William Ward and is being funded by the City’s cash. The school was primarily a part of Freeman’s School in London but later established itself as a separate entity. With free registration, the school offers the contemporary version of the syllabus that will equip children with the highest amount of knowledge and offers behavioral programs well to make the students disciplined.
South Hamstead high school
- This Girl’s Day School Trust school is led by Victoria Bingham.
- With the full facilities needed to meet the needs of 900 students.
- The staff of this school understand the importance of education and tries to keep a learning atmosphere all around the campus.
Top Private London Primary Schools