Welcome to our ISEE test prep and ISEE Practice Tests.
The Independent Schools Entrance Exam (ISEE) is accepted by over 1,200 independent schools around the world. This fact makes the ISEE one of the most popular private schools admissions assessments (for Grades 2-12).
The ISEE assesses four areas:
- Reading Comprehension
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
Our ISEE Practice Tests
Try our practice test for the ISEE
- If someone is intending to attend private school in UAE, then this kind of an examination will be required.
- Students from 5th to 9th grade can appear for this test but the level of tests will be different depending on the grades they are appearing for.
- The 9th grade admission tests are the toughest ones.
Skills needed to pass the ISEE
The ISEE test involves:
- Verbal reasoning,
- English comprehension,
- Quantitative reasoning skills and
- Maths abilities.
These occur in all levels of ISEE test. There will be very minor differences between the different grade level tests. The comprehension reading part lasts for not more than 25 minutes, followed by the mathematics achievement, which lasts for 30 minutes. Along with two to three other portions of the test, the total duration become 2hrs 50 minutes.
Preparation for the ISEE test
One of the most common reasons behind falling short for this test is the anxiety. This is one of the worst things and when it kicks in, situations get really ugly. The more the students practice on the online test portals, the better they will be able to perform on the day of the actual examination.
Wehy not try either our ISEE practice tests (at the middle level)
or our practice ISEE tests (at the upper level).
ISEE – Independent School Entrance Exams
ISEE stands for Independent School Entrance Examination and specifically intended towards admission of students in private schools. If someone is intending to attend private school in UAE, then this kind of an examination will be required.
Which grades are eligible for admission to UAE private schools?
- Students from 5th to 9th grade can appear for this test but the level of tests will be different depending on the grades they are appearing for. The 9 th grade admission tests are the toughest ones.
What ISEE Questions are asked on the test?
- ISEE Verbal reasoning questions.
- Comprehension questions ISSE (25 mins).
- ISEE Quantitative reasoning questions.
- Maths ISEE questions (30 mins).
- ISEE Knowledge questions.
There are minor ISEE differences between the different grade level tests.
ISEE test prep
- We recommend using the following ISEE practice test portals online:
- Although, here is nothing much to learn before appearing as most of it will be based on past experience.
- One of the most common reasons behind falling short for this test is the anxiety. This is one of the worst things and when it kicks in, situations get really ugly.
- The more ISEE students practice on the online ISSE test portals, the better they will be do.
ISEE Preparation for applicants for whom English isn’t the first language
- Contacting the school/s where they are interested in applying to and ask what their specific application and entrance policies are.
- If English is not your first language, thenask if you can do a verbal reasoning assessment in your first language. Since this would certainly provide a more accurate and more realistic assessment of your potential.
- Improving (English) verbal reasoning by spedning as much time as possible speaking and reading In English….
- For example, by watching English TV and American movies
- Also, Word games like Scrabble.
- Or websites like www.lumosity.com with different kinds of games for practice.
Other Independent School entrance test practice
Try our ISEE test prep