Welcome to our 11 Plus Maths Sample Test.
Our 11 Plus exam papers and 11 plus mock exams
Our 11 plus skills guides
bookFREE 11 plus (Grammar) materials schoolBUY 11+ skills guides
See our useful grammar school guides: firstly Where is my local grammar school?
and then also Where’s my local London Grammar Schools?
Our Ten Minute 11 Plus Maths Tests
Welcome to a sample to the rest of our Ten Minute 11 Plus Maths Test. Can you answer all 5 questions quickly, but correctly? This is only a sample of the 10 minute/15 questions longer versions.
A fun five-minute preview of our ten-minute Maths tests series. Questions are based on 11+ past papers.
See if you can beat the clock. Good luck!
Our ten-minute tests for 11+ preparation is also a great way to get your daily practice.
We also offer other types of 11 plus Maths test practice.
Working out past exam papers for practice and revision is a great idea. It not only helps you to get used to the way questions are asked. It also gives you a chance to put your knowledge into action.
Unfortunately, it can also be very time-consuming. Sometimes just a quick 5 or 10 minutes is all you have. Your results will be available to you immediately and the answers explained and compared to those of your child.
See our useful grammar school guides: Where is my local grammar school? ; and
Where’s my local London Grammar Schools?
Benefits of daily Math practice
The benefits of daily Math practice is well documented and easily recognised. The best way you are going to get ahead in Math is to practise what you have learnt. Some of these benefits are:
- Test your Math skills
- Revise your knowledge
- Learn while testing
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Improve Math test and exam scores
Make sure to go through the answers at the end. Have a look at the steps in getting to the correct answer and make sure you understand. Try the test again. You will find that the questions will be different every time.
For more Ten Minute Maths, Verbal Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning Tests follow our regular blogs here.
For full-length past and sample papers for many of most popular private and grammar schools please visit the following pages:
1) Ask yourself, is now the best time to start your 11+ Prep for 2021?
2) If so, here are some useful Grammar School application tips. You need to consider 11 Plus Exam By UK Region.
– If you are considering those grammar schools in Outer London then we have a useful London Grammar school list.
– Otherwise, England’s other grammar schools are accessed from this regional grammar school list.
3) Are the grammar schools of interest CEM 11+ exam Grammar schools. If so focus on School Entrance Tests’ 11 plus practice tests of CEM 11 Plus type.
* Our 7-Step guide is designed for busy parents!
5) So, select the most relevant 11 plus exams from our comprehensive list of 11 Plus Past Exam Papers.
7) Here’s School Entrance Tests’ own tips for passing the 11 plus and further 11 plus tests:
- 11 Plus Maths practice: Firstly, our useful mental Maths practice. You may also find these CAT Practice Tips Intro
- Our 11 Plus Verbal Reasoning Practice: In our opinion, these are some of the best 11 plus tips for Verbal Reasoning. Next, the School Entrance Tests 11+ Verbal Reasoning Practice. Here is our book on Passing Verbal Reasoning Tests
- Our English 11 plus test practice and 11 plus English tips: firstly, to improve your literacy Secondly, practice to improve your spelling and grammar. Thirdly, some general 11 plus English tips.
- 11 Plus non-verbal reasoning tips: We are very proud of our 11 Plus non-verbal reasoning article with the City Kids magazine.
Top 11 Plus Maths Tuition tips
A sad reality of the 11 plus is that every year over-stressed children come out of the exam in floods of tears. First of all, taking the 11-plus is stressful. If your child knows what to expect, they will be a lot calmer on the big day. This will allow them to work to the best of their ability. Secondly, if your child practises similar questions under timed conditions, they will get used to working quickly and accurately.
Finally, taking past papers reveals the types of questions your child consistently gets wrong. By focusing on common mistakes, you can target your child’s 11-plus practice and make best use of their preparation time.
Also, If you are finding that you need to spend huge amounts of time tutoring your child, perhaps it would be wise to question if grammar school is the best environment for them.
Our 11 Plus exam tips
Our Brilliant Passing Verbal Reasoning Tests book – also available for download from the Apple Store.
Ten-Minute 11 Plus Maths Tests