With many children being homeschooled, we wanted to make more widely available MIND’s amazing Pupil Well-being at School Resources.
Pupil well-being – Face mask wearing guidance
- Whatever your age, face masks appear helpful in reducing the spread of Covid-19 – especially for those victims who are asymptomatic.
- Still, those children under the age of 11 do NOT need to wear kids mask.
- The official UK advice is that kids masks are unnecessary for anyone under the age of 3 years. Or those who may struggle to manage them correctly.
For asthma sufferers, mask usage can be particularly challenging.
- Hence, the Government advises those with such respiratory conditions not to wear face masks.
Please note that the World Health Organisation (WHO) has found that masks don’t necessarily stop people from getting the virus.
MIND’s Pupil Well-Being at School Guides
- Guidelines for Pupils COVID 19.
- How Kindness Supports Well-Being
- Resilience – CYP editable
- Coping with Loss and Grief
- Apps to support pupil wellbeing
- Getting a good night’s sleep
- Talking about our mental health
Our Amazon practice aptitude tests book Brilliant Passing Verbal Reasoning Tests
- I needed to get good results in verbal and numerical reasoning for an upcoming job, but I felt very nervous about it.
- This book carefully explains how to do your best. It was exactly what I was looking for.
- I didn’t want to waste $40 on those silly Test Monkey type websites, so I was happy with this book for US$10.
- Great for both grads and experienced hires applying to large firms.
- What a great practical book, including why numerical reasoning tests are used.
- And who/how we use numerical reasoning. Plus many tips for your test day.
- It even helps you brush up on your Maths skills – yes all those little shortcuts you wish you remembered.
- Definitely a worthwhile buy.
Pupil Well-Being at school