Game-based learning is a speciality of School Entrance Tests. Just like most we love games and find that learning through games doesn’t only make it fun, but it amplifies learning.
Below we list useful links to not only game-based learning but also game-based assessment. Whether for education or in the world of business.
Since 2017 we have been leading the psychometric test design input to the MindX design team for their game-based learning assessment (GBA) tools. This has continued since the HireVue takeover of the MindX company in May 2018.
The digital assessment supplier Hire Vue, with their cutting-edge cognitive ability mini-game tests, is the leading worldwide supplier of game-based assessment. For entry talent, for graduate assessment and for more manager assessment.
Our Case Study Work with Hire Vue GBA
- Free game-based assessment practice
- Our intro to HireVue Game-Based Assessment
- HireVue video assessment preparation
- Our video interview tips
- RWA leading HireVue’s Game-Based Assessment design
Psychometric test practice
- Firstly, Aptitude test tips and aptitude test practice.
- Secondly, Numerical reasoning test practice.
- Thirdly, Verbal reasoning test practice.
- And next, Situational judgement test practice.
- Also then, Passing situational judgment tests.
- Plus, Situational judgment test tips.
- And then, Verbal reasoning test practice and Verbal reasoning test tips.
- Also next, SHL test practice.
- Plus, Cubiks test practice.
- And finally, UKCAT test practice.
Make sure to follow our insightful blog page for more up to date educational news.