Welcome to our second 11+ Maths practice test. The more you practice the better you will get.
There is a fee of GBP 2.79 to access this quiz.
Firstly, in this quiz, there are some general 11+ Maths practice questions to prepare for school entrance. These questions have been asked in previous 11+ exams, so they are very useful in getting you ready for the real thing. Or, alternatively to keep you practising.
Regular practice is the best predictor for achieving good results in Maths.
- You will have 5 opportunities to do this quiz in the next month.
- No repeating of questions you've already answered correctly.
- There will be 10 minutes for 15 questions.
- Make sure you have paper and pencil handy. No calculators.
- Find a quiet place and finish this quiz in one sitting.
Good luck and enjoy!
11+ Maths Practice
For more Ten Minute Maths Practice, Verbal Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning Tests follow our regular blogs here.
Find full-length 11+ Maths Practice past and sample papers for many of most popular private and grammar schools please visit the following pages:
Firstly, 11 Plus Maths Practice Tips & Exams.
Secondly, Prep School Exams 9+ 10+ 11+.
Thirdly, have a look at our 11Plus GL Guide.
11+ Maths Practice Test