Our focus here is on Notting Hill Private Schools Entry 2022 and Notting Hill prep schools entrance exams practice.
ISEB’s Common Pre-Test is both highly respected and increasingly used for private and independent school entrance.
London Private School Entry 2022
Firstly, Bexley independent schools entry 2022. Secondly, Barnet independent schools entry 2022. Thirdly, Brent independent schools entry 2022 Then next, Camden private school entry 2022. And London City private schools entry 2022. Plus also, Croydon prep schools 2022. Also, Ealing prep schools 2022 . Plus, Enfield prep schools 2022. Plus, Eton school past papers. Next, Greenwich private schools entry 2022.
Haringey prep schools 2022. Also, Harrow prep schools 2022. And Havering prep schools 2022. Also Islington private schools entry 2022. Plus, Kensington & Chelsea prep schools 2022 . And Kingston-upon-Thames prep schools 2022 . Also, Lewisham prep schools 2022. Plus, Merton prep schools 2022. And then Notting Hill prep schools 2022. Then, Redbridge private schools entry 2022. Plus, next Richmond-upon-Thames prep schools 2022. Streatham prep schools 2022. Southwark prep schools 2022. Plus, Sutton prep schools 2022. And then Wandsworth prep schools 2022. Finally, Westminster private schools entry 2022.
Notting Hill Private Schools Exams 2022
London is not only the capital of the United Kingdom but also often seen as an educational hub for UK students and students from all over the world. Many aspire to get into some of the best universities in the world from here and find that a private school education is the best way to prepare for their academic future.
Independent/private schools are spread out over London. These schools are fee paying. Private schools are run by governors and independent of many regulations that apply to state schools. The biggest of these regulations that they are independent of is the National Curriculum.
London Prep School Intro
- Prep (Preparatory) schools are those that cater for students up to the age of 13 to ‘prepare’ learners for school entrance to the public (expensive and exclusive schools for 13-18-year-olds) and independent secondary schools.
- Many of these private schools are members of the Independent Schools Council (ISC). This is a non-profit organisation representing about 80% independent schools in the UK (in 2011).
- Independent schools that belong to the ISC are inspected by the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) according to a framework agreed upon between the various assessment bodies including the DfE and Ofsted.
- The best way to search for school options is to have a look at the schools in your borough and work from there.
- As each private school manages their own admission procedures, these vary greatly. Most private schools are however academically selective and administer some kind of assessment.
- For children, up to 7, a prep school would usually ‘assess’ prospective students through an interview and a taster day at the school. There are however schools the make use of 7+ formal assessments.
List of Prep Schools in Notting Hill
Chepstow House School
Notting Hill Preparatory School
Norland Place School
Pembridge Hall School
Our Practice assessment books
Buy this book to pass!
Brilliant book. Read it from cover to cover. Don’t skip the chapters. I know it can seem patronising, the way he breaks it down, but I’d recommend reading it through.
Brilliantly practical and informative
Very clear layout to follow, questions advance over the chapters and it sets a steady pace. This book helped me immensely to get all the practice I needed within 3 days.
A really useful book
Another really useful book by Rob. I will be recommending this to my delegates on interviewing/assessment techniques training; clear, concise and, if you are applying for jobs with a strong numerical focus, the best £10 you will spend! I heartily recommend.
Great book and pretty hard numerical exercises.
Useful, informative and good value
More book reviews
Great book, tons of info and test to help you understand.
Brilliantly practical advice.
The advice and practical examples will answer all your questions about an impending assessment.
The book is easy to read and covers preparation, practical examples and an overview of the usual proceedings on test day.
Definitely a worthwhile investment and sure to put you at ease before an assessment of this kind.
A MUST BUY for anyone attempting to pass any verbal reasoning test.
Verbal Book reviews
An informative yet easy to read book which helped me get through graduate-level tests to the next stages of application.
Other Verbal Reasoning Reviews
Excellent sample tests and explanations.
Passed the VRT for HMRC Legal Trainee Scheme this year after reading this book. Helpful.
Very useful and good practice.
The book has a good range of tests that reflect what comes up in real tests – so pretty good practice for the real thing.
Just what I needed to further my career. Now I’ve tried the tests I feel more confident.
Good quality and light reading!
An excellent guide to performing well in verbal reasoning tests.
Notting HIll Private Schools Entry 2022